djcolucci@worldnet.att.net

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 21:09:02 EST

Daniel Colucci wrote:
> I installed the M1 on my Rt and you have to cut off the left rear bolt > hole on the AC to get the clearance. There is no other way around it. > A hack saw and file should work. Make sure the edges are smooth > because it still may rub against the radiator hose.

Thanks Dan, at least I know it CAN be done!
Have you had any vibration problems with only 3 bolts and no support
brackets holding the ac? I live in Texas and run it a lot.
Did you have to mill down the fuel rail mounts so the injectors would
seat all the way? I did.
Where did you put the IAT sensor and what did you use for a vacuum tree
in the back?
I know you run a Vortech, did the manifold help?
Thanks for the help, I'm right in the middle of this and I want it to be
up and running by Friday.
                              Alan