Re: Re: RE: Re: Everything is normal....4.7L emulsion

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 22:04:04 EST

In a message dated 12/14/99 1:25:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
langcj@clarkson.edu writes:

<< I don't have a 4.7 but I have been following the thread, just wondering
have
 any of you guys mentioned this to Eric Kurtz to get an inside opinion on the
 whole deal? He might be able to find out if DC is even working on a fix for
 it....

I tried to find him, but I dont know what his new server is, AOL says he is
not found.
Maybe I just dont know the best route to find him though.
If anyone knows his email addy let me know.
THanks
Boog