**A NEW DODGE/DAK ONLY SHOP TO OPEN SOON!!

From: Eric Neidhamer (bad318@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 22:10:39 EST

Hey.. I figured this would be the place to come to..

I know of some people locall yhtat are getting ready
to launch an awesome new Magnum-based shop. They told
me to go to the people and get ideas..

They are very knowledgeable and will do lots of custom
work.. (Performance-wise)
I know that they will be practically 24/7. And will
have excellent customer service and turn-around time.

What should they do/carry?
If it is what they say it will be.. We will all have
sub 14sec trucks... hehehehe

They promise to offer Untouchable pricing and
services.
PLEASE let me know personally @

bad318@yahoo.com

More info on the shop its self will be made public
soon!

Thanks..

=====
'99 Dak RC R/T