Re: QuickD Intake

From: Mike Schwanke (mps01@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 22:11:33 EST

I wish I could get 18 city. I think I might have a bad plug wire or plugs. I just
haven't had time to check them, even though I just had my truck in the shop for various
problems, one being the spark knock, and they pulled the plugs and claimed they cleaned
and regapped them and that I didn't have any bad wires. Anyways, I have a k&n drop in
filter in it and really didn't notice any difference. I'm thinking of going to a cold
air setup though and I've heard nothing but good things about them.