Re: QuickD Intake

From: Derek (derekm@dowco.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 10:57:16 EST

For the spark knock there is supposed to be a tsb for re routing the wires but form all the
postings on the dml it doesnt work , in my owners manual iut says some spark knock is
normal but i dont like any its bound to cause engine damage mine does it also but not as
bad as others i suppose but i still want it fixed. The fix looks to be a reflash of the
computer but i dont know if the new flash is ready yet from Mopar let me know on the cold
air setup if you get one im interested in one also.
thanks