RE: Rough Idle

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 08:29:54 EST

Get a can of STP Throttle Body cleaner and use it to clean up the IAS port
(back of the TB). I've had that problem many times (over a period of 39K
miles) and it cures the problem every time.

Check your vacuum hoses and make sure that nothing is loose as well. Also
check the CAP & Rotor since you have the MSD system...they wear out quicker
with the MSD. (If you don't believe me, check out the pictures of the Cap
and Rotor at 7500 miles on my site.) Code 12 is normal.

- Bernd