Re: Re[2]: Axle Fluid..how many quarts(John)?

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 13:26:11 EST

Tom, I could be wrong here, but yeah that's the way I
understand it as far as weights go. Did you buy the locker
yet? In the manual it states what they recommend for
certain climates. I can just say it's worked for me so
far. You can still hear a little ratcheting, but it's no
big deal. Don't know how much of an effect the heavier
weight oil has on the noise, honestly.....just thought I'd
try it. May be different with the synthetic. Good luck.

=====