Re: Awesome Stripe Kit Challenger T/A style

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 17:07:13 EST

You can definetly rig it up yourself for cheaper. I did mine anyway. I'm
working on a new design at the moment though. Personally I love the style.
It looks a lot better in person than in their brochure. I also wanted to
kinda stick with the "mopar--chrysler" look. So, those mopar fans that see
it on the road can appriciate it a little more.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6