Re: My TB...PATRICK AND TONY! READ THIS!!!

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 21:01:29 EST

We MUST run them all on the same flow bench and dyno. The manuf are not to be
involved!!!!!!! All they can do is to loan the TBs. I already have a F&B
Stage I in my garage that Frank has forgotten about. If you want this written
up by me for the mag, then get me the items for testing. I will have it all
arranged.
Jim