Re: Alpine Car Audio

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 15:32:53 EST

my unit plays them and its an Alpine CDA-7840 :40W X 4, Detach face, cd
shuttle controller, dual pre-amp outs, switchable non-fading pre-out,
M-DAC, 4V Pre-out, BBE, wireless remote.

GREAT HEAD UNIT....4X4'd with it tons and hardly any skipping at
all....and thats goin pretty hard.

Dean
99 White V6 Sport CC
-Tons of mods......