Re: Alpine Car Audio

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 01:28:06 EST

Nope. My old kenwood 8009 (2nd highest model kenwood made minus the 9007 and
the excelon which had an extra bass blocked in the deck) could NOT Play
CD-Rs. I switched to an alpine and play it fine. The kenwood has a crappy
lazer in my opinion. And we use Verbatim blue disks also. I heard they're
better than other brands.
-Dester

<< Practically all new cd heads play cd-r's. I use them all the time with
 Pioneer deck. If your converting mp3's they have to be in .wav format for
 the cd deck to read it.