Re: Fw: Bits from our archives... (info on R&D)

From: Treverzat@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 20:15:40 EST

I also am waiting on an order for magnecore wires. It has been 3 weeks since
I placed my order and still no confirmation and no wires. I sent him one
email that he read and didn't respond to, another he read and said he'd get
back to me, but it's been two days and no response, and another telling him
if it's not here by Monday, I too am canceling. I actually almost canceled my
order two weeks ago until he posted to the list saying he'd been really busy
and that he was sorry, to give him another chance. Well, I did and got the
same result......nothing. I'm not the type of person that gets mad easily,
but he's almost got me there. All I want are some freakin' wires, either you
want to sell them to me or not. It's as easy as that!

trever
http://treverzdakota.com