~New Dakota Sport~

From: fender@webtv.net
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 20:31:06 EST

Hi ya doing Dudes & Dudettes

 Well looks like there's a lot of Dakotas being ordered.
I ordered My Dakota on Novemver 1,
so I couldn't take it anymore waiting, and waiting, and waiting....
So I called Chrysler yesterday and gave them my last eight numbers of
the VIN number and they told me the truck was scheduled for Jan 3rd,
a FREAKIN' Monday, ta boot, and after the Y2K, I hope they don't put the
fenders on backwards....... hehe

This guy I was talking with on the phone told me the factory will ship
the truck by rail, oh on the 7th or 8th he said, then the weekend is
here, (Crap)

So I figure I'll have the Dakota by Jan 11th.
It looks like about a 10 week wait, thats not what my dealer said.
I don't know if I can wait that long, I'm going BONKERS...!!!

Rick...