Re: underdrive pulleys

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 20:27:13 EST

I think the Pulleys are also not as big in circumference, thus making it so
the whole pulley system does not turn as much, thus, not using up as much
power. Sorry to all the English gurus for the run on sentence ;o)

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+