Regarding R&D

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 01:26:28 EST

I was not discouraging others from purchasing from R&D, just posting what
has happened to me... I was not trying to start anything, or create any
trouble.. I just thought I would share the troubles with the list that I am
having (had?) with R&D at the time of my order.. If I did offend anyone...
I'm sorry.... I'm one of those people who get ticked off easily.. and
well... I got ticked off... He said in his eairler e-mail on the list he
would ship them monday, but when I called, he was gonna ship friday... and
that ticked me off..... as he didnt do as he said he was.... anyways.,,
before I get carried away.... Sorry!!!

P.S. R&D still looks like the kik ass TB's!! =-) ( If I ever get the monie
to buy one, I may do so =-)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ