RE: my discoveries on mods

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 01:43:41 EST

N I T R O U S ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: my discoveries on mods

Ever since I bought my Ram back in July, I have been asking questions and
sitting in on what people think about certain mods.
 I have discovered that there are mods or people out there that just don't
work.

1. Headers - good mod - almost everyone has seen an increase in performance
2. Chip - Who knows ! - I have never seen anything from a chip in my
experience. and some say yes and some say no
3. Pulleys - good mod - most say yes but some say no
4. intake - good mod - almost every one can agree with that
5. Cat back or exhaust work - Good mod - almost everyone agrees that the
money was well spent.
 6. supercharger - if you don't see any gains from this mother of all mods
then you need to be examined!

     Did I miss any?

 Just my ramblings

 Wes