Re: Dead this mornin....

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 01:23:12 EST

FWIW, I also run the ASP crank pulley alone.. along w/ elec fans I have no
charging problems except at night... keep in mind I run HO lights 85watt
low beams.. it's not enough to cause concern, but I wouldn't want to let it
idle at night w/ both running for long periods of time
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ