Re: Re: Camaro vs. Dak

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 23:06:15 EST

Z28.. gonna be tough.. especially if it has an LS1 motor for motivation,
easily clip off 105 trap speeds in the 1/4. Also depends on how far you
intend to race, I share identical 60' times with LT1 Z28's, but after that
they kinda walk on me ;-)

A ported throttle body, exhaust, MP computer, electric fans, and a 600 shot
of nitrous will leave em eatin your rubber dust =)

fyi... after a 600 shot of n2o, be ready to buy a new motor :-)
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ