Re: Creating the Ultimate Sleeper!

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 00:33:07 EST

In a message dated 12/20/1999 7:28:38 PM EST, discman@home.com writes:

<< for those of you that dont know what a "sleeper" is :
    A car/truck modified for maximum performance while making it
 sound/look no different from its stock form.

 My goal is to turn my 97 V6 into a true sleeper, what mods i have in
 mind are as follows:

 1. 180 T-stat
 2. APS Pulley set
 3. Modded t-body
 4. T-body spacer(?)
 5. Nitrous (Bottle hidden inside and lines painted black or covered
 with black hose)
 6. Electric Fan(s)
 7. Intake

 ANY OTHERS??? If you can help me out by thinking of any more ideas
  that would not change the sound/look of the truck while helping it
  perform i would be greatful

Drop in a big V-8 with Imperial mufflers. : )