Re: Dak vs. BMW 328

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 13:39:09 EST

Dude forget those homos. daddys bimmer just wasnt fast enough and his punk
ass buddies were raggin on him. i had this dude in a vette once wanna race. i
was in my camaro with a 454. ( i know camaros didnt come with 454 but i was
bored ) so we take off and i beat him. his bimbo is giving me the look and
hes steamin mad that he got beat by a kid in a stock looking camaro. So i
kind of nod and he just looks ahead like hes way better. So i say wanna go
again. he said he wasnt trying to race. oh yeah thats why your motor was
revving at 5 k
Rob