RE: Re[2]: terraserver

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 13:02:45 EST

At 07:51 PM 12/20/99 , you wrote:
>NO they don't fly them underground..gee...

I didn't think so. Now, I'm sure they don't do their alien autopsies out on
the tarmac, but the airplanes...

>About just as large restricted area as Edwards AFB. Anyplace that test
>"experimental" aircraft you have have a large "splat" area free of "other"
>flying objects. Imagine the media mess if one of these "experimental"
>happens to hit a civilian aircraft that is flying too close, or has a
>malfunction of some sort and splatters into a populated area.

Still doesn't explain why they take such extreme measures to keep people
from getting close enough on the ground to even see the base from miles
away. They even have detectors that can *smell* a human approaching long
before the person gets to where they can see the base. They don't do that
if their hiding "nothing".

>I sit partially corrected. The key here they had tower clearance. But
>certain bases are off-limits period(Groom Lake,Edwards AFB, Aberdeen Proving
>Grounds,WhiteSands to name a few).

Which goes back to my original point...the only people who they are keeping
these places secret from are the American people...and we're the ones
paying for them.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her all
of her friends?