MTX thunderform/ Amp location

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 23:04:47 EST

I also got my MTX thunderform today. Its a top notch piece also. I didnt
expect it to come prewired and full of polyfil for $130. Merry X-mas to me
(and the dak). My question now is, what is everyone else doing for amp
location? I'm not too kean on the standard "under the passenger's seat"
location. What are my other options. My amp dimensions are: 13ish x
12.5ish by 2.5. These are INCH dimensions, you silly Canadians will have to
convert them yourselves ;-)

--
Dave