Re: MTX thunderform/ Amp location

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 10:52:01 EST

Just to let you know. Kicker Solo Baric 10" subs will NOT fit the
thunderform box. I think you only have 4 3/8" of sub mounting depth to play
with. (I tried with the kicker from personal experience.
-Dester

<< Dave

 Was that with the subwoofers as well? I just ordered one for my Dak, its
 gonna cost me somewhere around $140 without the subs. the place I ordered
 mine from is not an authorized MTX dealer. Once I get the box, then I gotta
 decide if I'm gonna use Ecplise or Kicker subs! And probably definetly an
 Eclipse Amp