Re: MTX thunderform/ Amp location

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 10:39:05 EST

I also got my MTX thunderform today. Its a top notch piece also. I didnt
expect it to come prewired and full of polyfil for $130. Merry X-mas to me
(and the dak).

Dave

Was that with the subwoofers as well? I just ordered one for my Dak, its
gonna cost me somewhere around $140 without the subs. the place I ordered
mine from is not an authorized MTX dealer. Once I get the box, then I gotta
decide if I'm gonna use Ecplise or Kicker subs! And probably definetly an
Eclipse Amp

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey