Re: Camaro vs. Dak

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 12:29:21 EST

In a message dated 12/22/99 6:50:49 AM Pacific Standard Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< Why did a '91 S10 do 190mph at the Salt Flats? Because is wasn't a factory
 configuration and it was built to it. (You could do that with almost an >>

I know that its just that someone said trucks cant be made to run with cars.
all i was saying is that trucks can be made to run with cars if given enough
money. Like my syclone i couldnt get the thing past 125 no matter what i did.
but ive had z28 pull on me and leave me in the dust after t125. the guy who
wants to race the z28 can do it but he will have to spens a bunch of $. my
syclone was pretty damn fast but it wasnt incvincible. Oh i got my Dak up to
110 last night and the 31s werent meant to handle that speed . later
Rob

PS you texans sure do get riled up. lol