Re: Re: Ok, R&D is on my bad side.... (Update!)

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 12:22:24 EST

In a message dated 12/22/99 5:04:31 AM Pacific Standard Time, jsm@iglou.com
writes:

<< 1.He's running an illegal business
>2.He's doing so out of a GARAGE, not a 'business suite'
>3.He has over 25 complaints with the BBB
>4.19 of those complaints are from people he hasn't refunded money.

Define illegal

Like i said its not illegal to have a business based out of your house

ALL companies have complaints with the BBB. not everyone is satisfied

All the complaint said he didnt refund $. what if the customer broke the part
and than tried to get a refund from Pat? should he give a refund NO you dont
know what the complaints are about. I dont want to sound rude but instead of
being mean and actually doing something illegal. ( what youre douing is
called slander.) all he needs to do is copy this go to a lawyer and youre
sued. If you called him up presented your case youll get results. Instead
youre slinging crap. I understand you had a bad experience but it is
christmas and mabey he's gone to see his children or mom or whatever.
Rob