Re: Getting rid of my Dakota

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 12:19:15 EST

Sorry to hear about your truck, but I haven't read
anything regarding your problems here on the DML.
Maybe I missed it. In the future (though doubtfull if
your getting rid of your truck), don't use foul
language on the DML... use something in the !#@$!@
range (it works better, gets the point across just the
same, and doesn't make you look like a punk).

sAm '00 rT