Getting rid of my Dakota

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 07:48:17 EST

I've finally given up on this thing I call a Dakota. Not only does it ping,
but it now wants to sound like a diesel and the front end pops. I have some
stuff that I bought for the dakota that I'm going to give the DML first
shots at before going to eBay.
1 Racerback, new in box B/O
2 Sunvisor, new in box B/O
3 Aeroshade side window covers, new in box B/O
4 Used carbon fiber headlight covers B/O
5 Used GTS tailight covers B/O

Would you believe the dealership is doing its best to keep me from trading
in this truck.... even they agree its a piece of shit.

Erika
Merry Christmas Everyone!