Re: Getting rid of my Dakota

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 15:53:34 EST

Sure, but I am working within guidelines that are used
in television/radio (if they could be called that). I
try to keep the colorful words out of my messages, and
I think that most people of the DML appreciate that.
I, myself am not affended by any of the words, but
just see things "going xhit" if it goes unchecked.
JUST LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS is not necessarily bad,
it does get on peoples nerves. I believe that there's
a rule of conduct for the DML's posting, and that kind
language is listed as a no no.

Sam '00 RT

--- SS454454@aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> rtdkota@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << In the future (though doubtfull if
> your getting rid of your truck), don't use foul
> language on the DML... use something in the !#@$!@
> range (it works better, gets the point across just
> the
> same, and doesn't make you look like a punk). >>
>

> Sam i dont really consider xhit <-(censored)a bad
word. i dont