Re: RT: 1 Ferarri F355 : 0

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 15:58:52 EST

Sorry Frank, I left one piece of info out: I just had
the Hotchkis suspension setup installed on my truck.
The RT NEVER handled like this, and only are the TIRES
a limiting factor (and my nerve) to how far/fast I can
go in the corners. Sure the F355 could have gone as
fast as I was (but not over 100, not a chance-- I was
nearing the limits of my truck, and most cars for that
matter), but his comfort level was exceeded, so he
didn't push it. The car was apparently new, as it had
no rear plates... He did manage to wrap it up to
probably over 125-130 catching up to me (I didn't say
trying to catch up to me, as that's like saying he
'might' catch me-- it's a given he would). All in
good fun... :P

Sam '00 RT