Re: tow straps

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 21:56:39 EST

Ok the last 3 orders have been filled

Scott Romanski 2 straps
Kurt Swanson 1 strap
brian Duffey 2 straps. im selling you one of mine since i ran out of the
selling stock. But its cool hope you enjoy them.

As for all the others who i mailed packages to. if the Mail price was more
than you paid for please send the difference. if it was less than what you
paid for please let me know. I do kiow someone has a 15 $ refund. in
wyoming. send me your adress again. i got too busy sorry. ill mail the check
out asap.

I dont have anymore straps and im not sure if my buddy can get more. He does
have tow ropes. same like straps double eye but its 1 inch thick nylon
military rated. the price is the same. let me know if anyone wants some.
Ronnie im getting your rope this weekend and mailing it to you. send me your
adress again. if its the same like the check i got a photo copy of the check
E amil me privately. Hope everyone was satisfied with the product and the
back woods service. i ran out of boxes for the last 3 orders so thats why it
took so long

Thanx
rob