Re: Getting rid of my Dakota

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 09:38:09 EST

Yeah me too, but so far the dealers have pissed me off. They don't want to
give me anything on trade in, and I don't want to sell it myself because I
would feel pretty bad selling someone a problem vehicle. Its a 99, fully
loaded CC 4x4 with the V-6 and only has 25,000 miles on it. And they only
want to give me $16,000 for it. Even the dealership doesn't want it back.
Have a great Christmas!

Erika