Re: MPI intake..

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 18:58:05 EST

I don't think it would matter, I've seen this on several Camaro LT1 intakes
and it didn't make a bit of difference as the o ring sits on the 1st edge. If
you're worried about it put a little metal repair goo on the second chamfered
edge.and mold it the best you can.

I'm getting more and more tempted to slap on that single plain intake:)

Has anyone tried this on a Y2K model yet?

-George
-'00 R/T
-'96 Z28 11.8@123 (before it was stolen!)