Re: my first dealer experience

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 12:08:31 EST

So i go to the dealer to get the oil changed, and to have a check up to make
sure all is ok. I get up to the service drive and im told i cant park there
. Huh? its the service drive moron. i get up to the service advisor and he
asks if i had a appointment. I said no i just drove in. he looked at my truck
and said ( i kid you not) well we dont take cars without appointment and
besides you bought it at a different dealer. so what i said. And he looks at
me like i have a third arm coming out of my forehead.
I told him dude its a Dodge product who cares where i buy it. And he sais
well were all booked up for the day anyway. we wont be able to take it. Yeah
sure the oil change guy is busy all day like everyone got a worry and got
their oil changed. Well thats one dealer i wont go back to. Oh yeah this was
a so called 5 star dealer
Rob