V-8 Mopar computer

From: Samuel South (sawcut64@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 17:44:44 EST

Hey everyone I have some questions concerning the stock versus the Mopar
computer. What is the rev limiter set at for both and does anyone know how
to tell the difference between the two. I just bought my truck(95 V-8 RC)and
the engine compartment was sprayed with something shiny and black and there
aren't any visible signs to tell what computer I have. The rev limiter cuts
out at about 5200-5300 RPM and my friends truck with a mopar computer revs
to 6000 and still doesn't cut out . I think its stock but I'm not sure.
Thanks for your help!!!