Re: Re: TransGo Shift Kit... INSTALLED!!!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 17:19:02 EST

Yea, Advice: Dont do it in 30 degree weather =-) (I did, I thought it would
be a bit quicker than it was =-) Umm... I'd also go with the max size 1-2
drill (.101 i believe) 2-3 is *Nice* with what the book/vid sais.... I would
also recomend putting 1-2 quarts of B&M TRiCK SHiFT in it.... (What I've
heard, its good stuff to a tricked tranny =-) Its also realllllllly
messy... get lotsa tranny fluid.... When you take the valve body out... you
will find an extra quart or so of fluid.... =-)

Umm.... have a friend there to help you out when you are fustrated... and do
it on a weekend incause you take longer than I did =-)

On mine.. i also found an extra steel ball that was no where mentioned in
anything... when you take the valve body apart, do it while its flat... and
make sure to take notice where it goes... we spent about an hr looking.. but
i think we found it... (Its working anyways) Just be careful =)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" ASP Pullies, Trans Go Shift Kit
BFG 275/60's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift
Kit)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ