Re: Re: TransGo Shift Kit... INSTALLED!!!

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 19:31:36 EST

I have a general question, i recently put the mopar performance shift kit in
my 518 and i am really impressed with the 1-2 shift firm, and it dosn't
bang. But it only affected the 1-2 shift. So my question is can i put a
transgo or other shift kit in my already modified valve body or do i have to
get a new valve body and start over? Also i broke off a piece of my Magnum
valve covers i got for christmas what could i use to glue it back on? JB
weld? Thanks,
Rob