Re: Re: TransGo Shift Kit... INSTALLED!!!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 21:59:15 EST

Did you drill a plate you already had, and install some new um... yea...
Transgo had a few springs, new thing that worked off the gear shifter, and
you drilled out a hole for the 1-2 shift, and another hole for the 2-3
shift.... I'd ask someone that does more tranny work than I =) But I'd be
on the safe side and order one/get the instructions to the transgo and see
if anything looks like it may affect one another.... (Prolly didnt help ya
any, but anyways =-)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" ASP Pullies, Trans Go Shift Kit
BFG 275/60's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift
Kit)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ