Re: Shocks

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 21:54:03 EST

Go for Bilstein.. they are expensive, but I gurantee you will love them...
I've heard some bad and some good on Edelbrocks.... Bilsteins can be
purchased at Autozone.. mine were 59.99 a peice.. life time warranty... they
went on a 97 Dak.. and lemme tell you... =-)

Big Improvement!

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" ASP Pullies, Trans Go Shift Kit
BFG 275/60's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift
Kit)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ