Re: Re: Z28 vs. R/T

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 21:48:09 EST

My bro in law has a 99 T/A Auto and when we went to the track, he was out
running all of his friends in their 6 speeds, and one was EXACTLY like his,
cept 6 speed... They are one bad ass car.... =-)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" ASP Pullies, Trans Go Shift Kit
BFG 275/60's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift
Kit)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ