Re: Skid plate opinion - kinda long

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 16:39:10 EST

I got the skid-plate option with my 2000 Dak and i got my oil changed today
and noticed the plates were plastic. I was pissed. The only one that is
metal is the one under the gas tank.
If you can just get that one from the factory/dealer and go aftermarket for
the other 2.
I've already got a small chunk outta the plastic one covering the center
diff, and i'm looking for metal ones right now.
Good luck, and remember, plastic will do nothing compared to metal.

Frank WJ

Should I fore-go the skid plates? Should I try and find some nice