Re: 4.7 vs. 5.9

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 20:24:23 EST

Well, do you mind paying for gas?
The mileage isn't great on the 4.7, but it's downright brutal on the 5.9.
A trailer weight of 5000 lbs should give you no trouble with either engine,
like you said: "5.9's towing capacity is only 300lbs more".
So you kinda answered your own question right?
Listen to all the feedback that you get from the DML and just i'm sure we'll
steer you right. :)

Frank WJ