Re: ABS on front wheels? Opinions needed.

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 22:11:32 EST

In a message dated 12/28/99 3:16:17 PM Mountain Standard Time,
william@corp.hiatt.net writes:

> Does the Front ABS really make a difference?

well asuming that it has Rear ABS (Not an option I belive) 4 wheel ABS is
awesome, you can't have as much fun and you have to get used to the way it
works, but it works damned well, My moms 95 SSE has 4wheel ABS, that thing
stops on a Dime, reguardless of weather conditions, especiall when the road
changes from Asphaultt to concrete (at a stop light non the less) My truck
skidded, her's just when Skeack, and then stopped... I love ABS wish I had
it. Some old schoolers think it sucks, and I can see that, but I love it
                Greg