Re: Re:18 HOUR TOWING TRIP HELP!!!

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 12:38:51 EST

well i'm takin rte 95 all the way down . that becomes the GSP for a while
but it has a truck route to the right doesn't it?

<<
 Havent towed a boat in a while but my pops has a 20" proline that we tow'ed
 with the old ramcharger. I seem to remember there being special times or
 guidelines for towing on the GSP. I dont know if this still holds (this was
 a good 6 years ago atleast). I know they dont let commericial trucks on the
 GSP in the north. Just something to check if you plan on usin the parkway.

 --
 Dave