Re: 5 Star Service Centers

From: Rick ZumWalt (rzdhs@gte.net)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 13:02:57 EST

HERE IS WHERE TO GO Tim.... these people want to know your experience... I have an
88 Dakota 4x4 and love every inch of it.... Living in the Cochella Valley [Palm
Springs area] it the best..... the only thing that may make it better will be
looking for the Dakota convertible next spring.
rz

http://www.allpar.com/dealers/dealertrouble.html