Re: 5 Star Service Centers

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 12:24:36 EST

Kenneth.Eng@dowjones.com writes:

<< Considering that most of the comments on the 5-Star Service Centers have
 been mostly negative, has anyone gone to a non-5 Star Service Center lately?

Personally i think they both suck. Dealers in general dont want to help.
they just want the $ because people cant work or dont know or dont want to
work on their cars. also they told my wife the truck has to be in the dealer
for regular maintenance to honor the warranty. i told them Bulls#&t i can
take it anywhere as long as i have my receipt showing the maintenance was
done. thats why i normally do my own work unles i know its warranty than im a
total jerk when i walk in. If youre a jerk they want you gone so they fix it
and get you out. nothing works better than yelling in the middle of the
service drive on a monday morning

Rob