Re: Re:18 HOUR TOWING TRIP HELP!!!

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 13:25:48 EST

I would say that would be ok. I'm just passing along info that I've read
out of the owners manuals out of the many trucks I've owned. All say to
stay out of 5th gear, or overdrive, when towing. But I think you're right,
this probably applies to pulling uphill. That would be hard on the tranny.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6