Re: DML Digest V4 #1334

From: trm (mopar98@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 14:56:00 EST

I was just at my local salvage yard and came accross a few Dakotas that
are in different stages of dismantle :
92 4x4 v8 mostly complete/ hit in front.
94 2wd sport some interior parts still intact/no engine.
93 2wd LE hit in front V6 no bed,gray interior still intact.
i don't know much about them. i got a few parts to upgrade my 94 sport.
it makes it more convenient for me to use and enjoy
I upgraded the insterment cluster bezel from the std black to the
woodgrain,added an underhood light, and added a map light to the dome
light.
soon ill go back and get the big 6x9 power mirrors and the jack cover
and a few more things off one of them.
trm
1994 Dakota sport V6/2wd/auto