Re: hey has anyone dealt with P Anthony?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 17:15:28 EST

Thanx Frank. i did get in touch with Peter Anthony and he said he simply
forgot and he is going to mail the skid plate asap. so ill let you guys know
when i get the plate. Im still waiting for my buddy to get more tow straps in
and as soon as he does ill let the DML know if you guys want more. same price
as before
Rob
]