Re: DAMN DRUNKS

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 17:35:40 EST

nosdakota@email.msn.com writes:

<< Excuse me while I vent. Why can't I own a nice truck without it getting
 messed up by some asshole that doesn't even have a license. Revoked due to
 drunk driving. The schmuck in question sideswiped my Dak last night while it
 was parked then took off. Now I have a nice crease starting at the front
 fender all the way back to the bed. The cops caught him later after he hit 5
 parked vehicles and a mailbox. This makes his 3rd DUI, got love the legal
 system for this one.
 Joe W. >>

People that drink and drive should be put away for a long time. Im so against
it that if i see it done i call the chp and follow the bastard. Dont get me
wrong im not against drinking and having fun. but come on if you wanna get
sloshed do it at home or give the keys up to someone who is sober or get a
taxi.
Rob